Please Note: There aren't too many yet, but I hope to add more as I experience more culinary adventures through this blog! I need to fine-tune the voice of my reviews and learn how to do them more in-depth. This is definitely a place where I will try to stretch my foodie wings. A veteran restaurant reviewer told me that three to four dishes is required for a proper review, but since I do not have that kind of money my reviews are based on the meal I had, and nibbles from my dining companions. Because I never get a large variety this way, I try to be as forgiving as possible in my reviews.
If you have something you'd like me to review, please email me at quarterlifecrisiscuisine (at) gmail (dot) com.
TRAVEL & FOODING
- In-n-Out (LA)
- Bernie's Dining Depot (Chicopee, MA)
- Second Street Bakery (Turners Falls, MA)
- Smithsonian Cafe & Chowder House (Hatfield, MA)
- Zen (Northampton, MA
- Nosh (Portland, ME)
- Gorgeous Gelatto (Portland, ME)
- Dutch Kills (NYC/Queens, NY)
- The Columbus Tavern (NYC)
- Luca (NYC)
- Agozar (NYC)
- Black Cow Burger Bar (Turners Falls, MA)
- Zeke's Smokehouse Grill (Bernardston, MA)
- Bluebonnet Diner (Northampton, MA)
- Bistro Les Gras (Northampton, MA)
- Thai Blue Ginger (Greenfield, MA)
- Eclipse (Northampton, MA)
- Veggie Galaxy (Cambridge, MA)
- GRUB (Northampton, MA)
- Herrell's Ice Cream (Northampton, MA)
None yet! If you would like to send me a product to try, please email me at quarterlifecrisiscuisine (at) gmail.com. I would love to try it out!