|I know this is us at a Sox game, I don't have a Pats shirt unfortunately :/|
I wanted to make Deflated Football Nuggets but decided against it ;)
Granted, I'll probably end up where I was during the last game: in the corner, snuggling with the dogs, plate full of party food.
|My prime seating location during the last game|
The ultimate Big Game Party Food? Dips.
I am a huge fan of dips. Warm, cold, spicy, savory, sweet, gimme. The cheesier, the better.
In honor of "The Big Game" I've put together a list of the best dips from around the internet, from some really great food bloggers!
Without further ado, I bring you...
30 of the Best Dip Recipes for the BIG GAME!
Queso from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
Pimento Cheese Spread from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
South of the Border Bacon Dip from Kailley's Kitchen
Skinny Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip The Frugal Foodie Mamma
Hot Corn Dip from The Kitchen is My Playground
Cheesy Jalapeño Dip with Tater Tot Crust from Life Ambrosia
Cheesy Bourbon Horseradish Dip from What Jew Wanna Eat
- Chili Cheese Dip from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Black Bean Hummus from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Peanutbutter Silk Pie Dip from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Buffalo Dip 3 Ways from Spabettie
- Meaty Melted Man Dip from Kelli's Kitchen
- Queso Blanco from Our Life Tastes Good
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip from Our Life Tastes Good
- Hot Sausage Dip from Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Cucumber Avocado Salsa from Meal Planning Magic
- Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip from Girlichef
- Hot Crab Dip from Girlichef
- Black Bean Quinoa Dip from Simply Quinoa
- Amish Peanutbutter Dip from Neighbor Food Blog
- Hot Onion Dip from Simply Sated
- Homemade Tzatziki Dip from Bake Love Give
- Broccoli Cheese Veggie Dip from Diethood
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip from Wonky Wonderful
- Creamy Baked Goat Cheese Dip from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Creamy Corn and Bacon Cheese Dip from Wine and Glue
- Easy Taco Dip from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Clams Casino Dip from It's Yummi
- Layered Sweet and Sour Asian Dip from Call Me PMC
*I kind of find it extremely dumb that unless you pay advertising fees, you can't call it what it is, and must refer to it as "the Big Game" or whatnot. Even little bitty blogs like me! Sigh...