|My awesome Halloween Party spread last year!|
Halloween is one of my absolute favorite holidays, if not my MOST favorite. Every year I plan my costume months in advance, and try to put together an epic Halloween party where I make tons of spooky food. My plan for this year was to have a whole month of spooky, gross-out food, but my Austin move hasn't given me much time in the kitchen.
Instead of glorious pictures and recipes for spooky food--and believe me, I had some awesome ones planned--I've decided to do a round up of some equally awesome Halloweeny recipes from my blogger friends. A virtual party, if you will. And I got some pretty amazing submissions!
|Sneak Peek at my Costume, made for me by Cory's Mom!|
My Halloween party is doubling as my going away party, which is more than fitting, considering how much I love dressing up and celebrating the holiday. Cory has even agreed to drive the first leg of our trip (we leave for Austin the very next day!) so that I can sleep off any "after effects" of the party, heh. My friends and I are dressing up as Lady Avengers, with a few male friends being the female Avengers. My food spread is going to end up consisting of all the random food that I need to get rid of before I move, so we'll see if Spooky Food is actually going to happen... heh.
I know I'm a little late in the game, since Halloween is TOMORROW, but Definitely check out all of these awesome recipes if you're having a party tomorrow or over the weekend!
- Alien Eggs -- Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine
- Bloody Eyeballs -- Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine
- Forbidden Halloween Mousse -- Healthy Slow Cooking
- Trio of Halloween Spooky Spreads -- Healthy Slow Cooking
- Spicy Chili Stuffed Jack-o-Peppers -- Healthy Slow Cooking
- Pumpkin Dipped Marshmallows -- Juggling Act Mama
- Spooky Halloween Treats -- Around My Family Table
- Boo-licious Brownies -- Around My Family Table
- Rice Crispy Apple Treats -- Around My Family Table
- Chocolate Orange Halloween Cake -- Texan Erin
- Whole Wheat Witch Fingers -- Texan Erin
- Healthier Halloween Sugar Cookies -- Texan Erin
- Gluten Free Spiderweb Cupcakes -- Texan Erin
- Maggots on Meat -- Shockingly Delicious
- Dirty Q-Tips -- Shockingly Delicious
- Deviled Spider Eggs -- Shockingly Delicious
- Gory Green Eyeball Dip -- Shockingly Delicious
- Peanutbutter Eyeballs -- In the Kitchen with Jenny
- Halloween Cupcakes -- The Chef Next Door
- Cobweb Cookies -- Marly's This and That
- Fondant Ghosts and Mummies -- Delicious Dishings
- Halloween Cereal Treats -- I Are the Food Snob
- Monster Mash -- Just Dip it in Chocolate
- Zombie Skin -- Just Dip it in Chocolate
- Rat's Nest -- Just Dip it in Chocolate